Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels Arranges Sale of A Confidential 5-star Hotel in Paris
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer.
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer. This elegant property recently underwent a complete renovation and reopened in 2011.
This transaction marks the first time a group from Mainland China has acquired a major hotel asset in central Paris. Commenting on the sale, Sue-Lin Heng, Senior Vice President for Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels said: “This transaction is a milestone in many ways. Through our global platform and local market knowledge, we were able to manage cultural sensitivities and execute this landmark sale to a new buyer from one of the world’s most important emerging markets.”
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- JLL Secures $87 Million Loan for Loews Regency San Francisco
- Trophy Assets Drive Investment Activity in Asia Pacific in 2015
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago Sale Arranged by JLL
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Why Hotels, Why Now? - By Xander Nijnens
- Tatiana Veller Named Head of Hotels & Hospitality Group in Russia & CIS for JLL
- PM Hospitality Strategies, Inc. Adds Five Hotels in Pennsylvania to Its Portfolio
- 200 Room Sheraton Okinawa Submarine Resort to Open Mid 2016 in Japan
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Expands Partnership with Design Hotels
- Accorhotels Acquires Three Hotel Asset Portfolios in Europe for a Total of 284 Million
- 2016 Canada Commercial Real Estate Market Outlook Report (PDF Download)