Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels Arranges Sale of A Confidential 5-star Hotel in Paris
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer.
On behalf of Parcoy SARL, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels is delighted to announce it has arranged the sale of a confidential 5-star hotel in the 16th arrondisement to an undisclosed Mainland Chinese buyer. This elegant property recently underwent a complete renovation and reopened in 2011.
This transaction marks the first time a group from Mainland China has acquired a major hotel asset in central Paris. Commenting on the sale, Sue-Lin Heng, Senior Vice President for Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels said: “This transaction is a milestone in many ways. Through our global platform and local market knowledge, we were able to manage cultural sensitivities and execute this landmark sale to a new buyer from one of the world’s most important emerging markets.”
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago Sale Arranged by JLL
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Why Hotels, Why Now? - By Xander Nijnens
- Tatiana Veller Named Head of Hotels & Hospitality Group in Russia & CIS for JLL
- Global Hotel Transactions Increase 55% Y-o-y to US$42 Billion
- 2015 Set to Be a Bumper Year for EMEA Hotel Investment
- 130 Room Sheraton Redding Sundial Bridge Hotel Breaks Ground in Redding, California
- Holiday Inn Express Adds Four Hotels in Germany
- Dual-Branded Even And Staybridge Suites Hotels to Open 2017 Downtown Seattle
- Wyndham Worldwide Sees Tremendous Expansion Across India
- Carmel Boutique Inns Acquires Two New Inns in Carmel-by-the-Sea