Colliers International Hotels Q3 2012 INNvestment Canada (PDF)
Featuring Zeroing in on Property Taxes and Year-to-Date Transaction Market Highlights
Zeroing in on Property Taxes
Colliers examines the impact of property tax assessments on hotel real estate, providing an overview on how assessment values are calculated, the implications for hotel owners/operators, and highlights crucial dates along with steps that should be taken to identify and realize potential savings.
Year-to-Date Transaction Market Highlights
79 hotel transactions were reported across Canada totaling $875 million in year-to-date volume. Access the newsletter to discover which province accounted for half of Q3 volume, as well as a quarter-by-quarter performance comparison and listing of the latest quarter's hotel sales.
Click here to access the Colliers International Hotels Q3 2012 INNvestment Canada newsletter
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Canadian Hotel Deal Grows 28 Percent YOY in 2014
- Colliers International Hotels Q4 2014 INNvestment Canada (PDF Download)
- Colliers International Hotels Q3 2014 INNvestment Canada (PDF Download)
- Colliers International Hotels Q2 2014 INNvestment Canada (PDF Download)
- Colliers International Hotels Q1 2014 INNvestment Canada (PDF Download)
- Rezidor Hotel Group Signs 10 New Hotels and 2 New Countries Added to Pipeline During Q1 2015
- Red Lion to Acquire GuestHouse International and Settle Inn Brands
- Marriott Autograph Collection Hotel on North Carolina State University's Centennial Campus Breaks Ground
- Value Place Changes Branding to WoodSpring Suites
- Moxy Tbilisi, Georgia To Open In 2017