Colliers International Hotels Q3 2012 INNvestment Canada (PDF)
Featuring Zeroing in on Property Taxes and Year-to-Date Transaction Market Highlights
Zeroing in on Property Taxes
Colliers examines the impact of property tax assessments on hotel real estate, providing an overview on how assessment values are calculated, the implications for hotel owners/operators, and highlights crucial dates along with steps that should be taken to identify and realize potential savings.
Year-to-Date Transaction Market Highlights
79 hotel transactions were reported across Canada totaling $875 million in year-to-date volume. Access the newsletter to discover which province accounted for half of Q3 volume, as well as a quarter-by-quarter performance comparison and listing of the latest quarter's hotel sales.
Click here to access the Colliers International Hotels Q3 2012 INNvestment Canada newsletter
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Colliers International Hotels Q4 2014 INNvestment Canada (PDF Download)
- Colliers International Hotels Q3 2014 INNvestment Canada (PDF Download)
- Colliers International Hotels Q2 2014 INNvestment Canada (PDF Download)
- Colliers International Hotels Q1 2014 INNvestment Canada (PDF Download)
- Hotel Investment Transactions in Canada Experience Strong Annual Performance
- Wyndham Hotel Group Signs Ramada Resort in Vanuatu
- Best Western International is Expanding Its Regional Operations Offices in Thailand & Turkey
- Starwood to Open More Than 40 New Hotels Across Europe in the Next Five Years
- American Realty Capital Hospitality Trust Acquires 116 Hotels for $1.808 Billion
- Radisson Blu Hotel Du 2 Février Lomé to Open Q4 2015 in Togo